01. What days and hours are you open?
|Closed||11 to 6||11 to 6||11 to 6||11 to 6||11 to 6||11 to 6|
02. How do I contact you?
please call us at 905-707-5115 or you can email us at email@example.com.
03. What product types are available?
we have fresh flowers, plant, pots and vases. We also host workshops every Saturday and specialize in small to medium weddings and events.
04. What areas do you deliver to?
we deliver to most postal codes in the GTA. Please call us if you are unsure if we deliver to you.
05. Is in-store pick up available for orders purchased online?
in-store pick up is available for online orders. Please call us to confirm your pick up time.
06. How are delivery charges determined?
Delivery fee is dependent on the distance from our store to your location. If you have any questions please contact us.
07. What about substitutions?
if you require any substitutions or customization on your order please cll us as soon as you place your order. If not indicated by the customer, all designer’s choice products will be made with the freshest flowers we have at that time.
08. Can I pick a delivery time?
specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed at this point. Please make sure someone is available to receive the flowers on the day of delivery.
09. Can I get same-day delivery?
Same-day delivery is not available at this time.
10. Can I make a change to my order?
please call us as soon as possible if you need to make any changes to your order.
11. Will my flowers be left if no one is home?
Flowers will only be left outside if weather permits. If it is too hot or too cold to leave them outside we will attempt one more delivery the next day. Any delivery attempts after that will be subject to another delivery fee charge.
12. Will you contact the recipient?
We will contact the recipient the day before delivery. If the recipient does not answer the phone we will leave a voice note.
13. Is the arrangement in the photo exactly what will be delivered?
Designer’s choice products are made with the freshest flowers we have at the time, so every order will be different. If you wish to customize your designer’s choice product please call us as soon as you place your order.
Weddings and events.
01. How far in advance do I need to book my wedding flowers?
We strongly recommend you come in for your consultation at least three months before your wedding date.
02. Is a consultation required?
Yes. Consultation is the best way to get your vision across.
03. How do I book a consultation or contact you for my wedding?
You can call us at 905-707-5115 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
04. What should I bring to the consultation?
you should bring any inspiration pictures and have a budget in mind. a number of each floral items (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centrepieces) you need will be helpful too.
05. How can I secure my wedding date?
Booking early is the best way to secure your wedding date.We recommend at least three months before the date.
06. What is your pricing?
Pricing is dependent on the type of flowers and the size of your wedding. But expect to pay at least $80 for one simple bridal bouquet.
07. What happens after I get my quote?
after you get your quote a deposit of 50% will be required to book your date. And the other 50% well have to be paid one month before your date.
08. What are your delivery, set up and take down fees?
Delivery, set up and take down fees will be included in your quote. The price depends on how much flowers and set up you need for your wedding.
09. What if the flowers I want are not in season?
If the flowers you want are not in season you will be quoted based on the import price of the flower which is often more expensive.
10. Can I see samples of my wedding flowers?
A sample of your wedding flowers can be made for a charge.
11. Do you provide flowers for other events besides weddings?
Yes. We can provide flowers for other events such as bridal showers, baby showers, corporate event.